Why is my it if i give psychic readings its not when i expect them or i cant pick when it happends? ?
I cant go to someone who askes me for a reading and give them one.. But if a stranger chats to me.. I get all sorts of images ect. Or a friend and me chat it all comes to me! Mainly when ive had a good hard drink can give readings no problem!
Or over text message to friends, i have no control when it will happen.. Like ive seen spiritualist and they all say i am the same as them.
This started properly 3months ago when i dumped my ex. And started to trust my instinct and accept the fact i was actually seeing things not out of my mind or really tired.
I have always sensed spirit and saw black shadows and feel someone tickling my arm from a child. I used to see this woman at the edge of my bed and talk to her all night as a kid and it would freak my mam out.
I have no control over it. Not like when you see psychic sally. I cant turn it on and off it just happends?? I would like more control how would i go about gain control on this or should it just flow naturally?
Answer by e00
By saying the rosary carefully every day, a person can know for certain Catholicism is the True Faith and there is no such thing as credible psychic readings.
The fifteen promises of Mary to Christians who recite the rosary:
1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against Hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4. It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities and will lead them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
6. Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries, shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just, he shall remain in the grace of God and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenitude of His graces; at the moment of death, they shall participate in the merits of the saints in Paradise.
9. I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
12. All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire Celestial Court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite the Rosary are my sons, and brothers of my only Son, Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
Answer by antonius
The you need to carry a big bottle with you at all times, and while you are at it please give half of the contents of your bottle to “e00”
what do you think of psychic readings and their accuracy?
i had one once along time ago and it was right on- it was a palm reading but i had one more recent and it didnt seem right- it was with tarot cards. what is your opinion of them
Answer by godlessinaz
Look up “cold reading”.
Answer by Laptop Jesus, Old School
I think if they were accurate, the people doing the readings would be living in much nicer houses and not driving beater cars.
Answer by Iason Ouabache QMM
Psychics use cold-reading techniques and very vague statements in order to con people out of money.
Free psychic readings. no credit card. any help in finding one?
I know that there used to be some numbers in the back of like mags, that were free that I have called before, any one know of any 100% free psychic #’s???
Answer by i always give smiles=]
i dont think you’ll find a free phycic
unless you know some one who knows some one
and you can ask them
but not online
but i kno this phycic person on youtube
he says hes real but i dont think he can give u a reading
but check it out
Answer by in case of emergency mike angel.
for a free horoscope try 1 800 555 tell,
Happiness): Contentment and satisfaction in romance, friendship, or other relationships. Achieving your deepest desires and savoring beauty and sensual pleasures. A state of joy and abundance radiating fulfillment and bliss.
The top right card represents the second possible outcome. King of Swords: The essence of air, such as a clear blue sky: A mature leader of unwavering ethics and indisputable authority. An incorruptible judge, whose devotion to the law cannot be swayed by emotion or material concerns. Perfect clarity of thought, directness of action, and eloquence of speech. One who, like a great general, inspires not love or devotion, but absolute trust and loyalty.
The middle left card represents the force drawing you towards the first possible outcome. Two of Pentacles (Change): Balance and harmony achieved in a time of upheaval and transformation. Taking two steps forward for every one step back. Shifting the importance of projects and priorities to keep everything on track. A change in occupation or location.
The middle right card represents the force drawing you towards the second possible outcome. Ace of Cups: The seed of a new relationship or spiritual journey – perhaps as yet unseen. An opportunity for joy, contentment, fertility, or enlightenment. Coming to understand the emotional needs of those around you. May represent an unexpected message, a chance meeting, or the start of a friendship or romance.
The bottom card represents the critical factor that decides what will come to pass. Ten of Swords (Ruin): Crushing defeat brought about by idle intellectualism divorced from reality. Sadness and desolation in the aftermath of a catastrophic and total collapse. A decisive conclusion brought about through the swift and merciless application of overwhelming force.
Answer by mhiaa
www.allexperts.com They donate their time and all they ask is that you rate them afterwards.